Innovating to Net Zero: Event slides
A new report by Energy Systems Catapult has found Net Zero by 2050 is possible if the UK supports innovation and scale-up across three essential areas – Low Carbon Technology, Land Use and Lifestyle.
Associated with the report was the Energy Systems Catapult’s flagship event for 2020, where we launched the report, shared insights from our updated scenarios, and showcased some of the brilliant companies that are looking to transform the sector.
Attendees also heard from industry experts, Government and consumer bodies on a range of topics, including:
- What are the most important innovations needed for Net Zero?
- How do we create the right markets to scale new products and services that we need?
- How much can we expect from citizens and consumers on the way to Net Zero?
- What market, policy and regulatory changes have to happen in this parliament?
The slides available to download were from the three presentations delivered:
- Whole System Perspective – Scott Milne, Head of Insights and Evidence
- People – Matt Lipson – Consumer Insight Business Lead
- Policy and Regulation – by Guy Newey, Director of Strategy and Performance