We’re pleased to be participating in a number of sessions at the All-Energy Conference 2018.
All-Energy is the UK’s leading renewable energy and low carbon innovation two-day event, showcasing the latest technologies and services for the energy supply chain and both private and public sector energy end users. All-Energy generates invaluable connections between the buyers and sellers of low carbon solutions across the UK marketplace.
- ‘Leveraging flexibility in EV charging‘ – 4pm – 5.30pm Alsh 1
- Gordon Graham, FPSA programme and stakeholder management, will be presenting on ‘Engaging with the FPSA programme’
- Phil Lawton, practice canager, will be presenting on innovation opportunities.
- Energy Systems 1: Consumer insight session – 11am – 12:30pm Forth
- Matthew Lipson, head of consumer insight, will be part of this panel session to discuss why it’s important to understand what consumers want from energy, what would happen if we build an energy system without involving consumers and much more.
- EMEC and Hydrogen session – 12:30pm – 12:50pm Show Floor Seminar Theatre 2
- Paul Jordan, director of business development, will delivering a presentation on ‘optimising energy systems for island economies’
- Low carbon heat 3: Heat networks – 1pm – 2:30pm Hall 1
- Alex Buckman, transport systems infrastructure senior analyst, will be delivering a presentation on ‘heat network infrastructure innovations to reduce capital cost’.