LESSIN Event: Digitalisation of Local Energy Systems – Data & Digital Integration
Digitalisation of Local Energy Systems – Data & Digital Integration Deep Dive Workshop
Joint event: ESC/ETP/The Datalab/ScotlandIS
ESC would like to invite you to attend the 1st Local Energy Systems Scottish Industry Network (LESSIN) Deep Dive Workshop, in partnership with ETP, The DataLab and ScotlandIS. This workshop will identify key challenges and opportunities for integration of digital and data systems & technologies into Local Energy Systems.
LESSIN member organisations can register directly, below.
Non-members please first sign-up for free HERE!
Hear from voices within the Scotland’s Data & Digital community with significant experience of developing solutions relevant to Local Energy Systems:
- David Ferguson (Data Cluster Lead) Scotland IS
- Marc Strathie (Head of Research and Policy) ScotlandIS
- Darran Gardner (Business Development Executive) The DataLab – Key Challenges & Support
- Fabio Giunta (Data and Digital Associate) Energy Systems Catapult – Key Challenges & Support
Workshop sessions will:
- Identify opportunities to bring together potential collaborators.
- Capture data & digital needs, benefits, and priority challenges
- Establish agendas for further LESSIN engagement & support activities.
- Recommend next steps for support.
This workshop is for Local Energy Systems Scottish Industry Network (LESSIN) member organisations.
If you or your organisation are already LESSIN members, you can register for this event HERE.
If not, please first sign up to join LESSIN HERE. It’s free!