21-22 May: Utility Week Live
Utility Week Live is the UK’s leading utilities industry exhibition, held at the NEC Birmingham and attended by over 3,000 senior utilities professionals from energy retailers, gas and electricity network operators, water companies, water and wastewater companies, and water retailers.
Following last year’s “Disruption” themed event, comes ‘Transition’ – discovering how the industry and the businesses operating in it must evolve.
Energy Systems Catapult at UWL19: Transition
The Catapult will host a stand right outside the keynote theatre and beside network theatre where you can meet a range of experts from across the whole energy system, aiming to help businesses unleash innovation and open new markets to capture the clean growth opportunity.
We also have a number of people speaking at the event including:
Monday 21st May:
- 9:30am (Innovation Theatre) – Paul Jordan judging the Energy Innovation Centre’s ‘Big Energy Pitch’
- 11:45am (Network Theatre) – Alasdair Muntz discussing ‘EVs and the decarbonisation of transport’
- 3:15pm (Network Theatre) – Daniel Mee speaking on the ‘Future of Heat’.
More information about UWL19: Transition
Utility Week Live is presented by Faversham House Ltd, behind leading business media brands in the gas, water and electricity industries.
Their annual event, held at the NEC Birmingham in May, is attended by over 3,000 senior utilities professionals from energy retailers, gas and electricity network operators, water companies, water and wastewater companies, and water retailers.
- 3,000+ Utilities professionals
- 500+ Product & service solutions
- 200+ Inspirational speakers
- 100% Of UK utilities attend each year.