Innovation is crucial to transforming the UK energy system to meet carbon reduction targets and achieve our clean growth ambitions.
Energy Systems Catapult has launched a new Innovator Support Portal – providing SMEs with an online gateway to investors and international opportunities, including:
- Introduction to Energy Sector – guides to the GB energy sector,
- Insights – market intelligence, horizon scanning, research,
- Partnering – connect with a network of innovators and experts,
- Funding – funding finder tool, innovation calls and investor links,
- Catapult Network – learn about all 8 Catapults,
- International – discover global opportunities.
Energy Systems Catapult offers Innovator Support across three tiers: Universal, Incubation and Acceleration, by drawing on the Catapult’s capabilities and assets, along with a network of delivery partners, such as pre-existing incubators, to help SMEs to establish, develop and grow their businesses.
- Incubation and Acceleration Support is available to selected SMEs to help them de-risk innovation, commercialise, scale-up their businesses and secure investment – with two innovator challenges announced each year.
- Universal Support is available to all SMEs through the Innovator Support Portal, providing energy system insights and market intelligence, a network of partners, innovation and funding calls, investor links and international opportunities.