Innovation is crucial to transforming the UK energy system to meet carbon reduction targets and achieve our clean growth ambitions. Yet many UK innovators face systemic barriers preventing products, services and business models getting to market at scale.
Energy Systems Catapult has an Innovator Support Platform (ISP) that draws on our assets and capabilities, along with those of our partners. The ISP will provide all innovators with Universal Support to help them navigate the transformation of the UK energy system.
The Innovation Support Platform (ISP) is delivered across three tiers: Universal, Incubation and Acceleration. The ISP is supported by a network of delivery partners, such as pre-existing incubators, to help innovators to establish, develop and grow their businesses.
Universal Support is available to all SMEs via our a new online gateway, the Innovator Support Portal:
- Introduction to Energy Sector – guides to the GB energy sector
- Insights – market intelligence, horizon scanning, research
- Partnering – connect with a network of innovators and experts
- Funding – funding finder tool, innovation calls and investor links
- Catapult Network – learn about all 8 Catapults
- International – discover global opportunities.