Smart Systems and Heat Phase 2: Event presentations
Decarbonising heat is the biggest emissions challenge facing the UK. Energy Systems Catapult has been delivering the UK’s largest smart, consumer-focused project aimed at overcoming barriers to the decarbonisation of residential heat – the Smart Systems and Heat (SSH) programme.
SSH Phase 2, funded by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, recently held a dissemination event to share the findings and build partnerships to put them into action.
A new approach to decarbonising heat
- Decarbonsing Heat: the challenge that SSH was set up to tackle – Richard Halsey
- Creating a Living Lab to test ways to decarbonise heat – Matt Lipson
- How do we enable a market transformation – John Fox
- New Local Contexts – Richard Halsey
- Social Dimensions of a Smarter Energy System – Jan Webb
- Local Area Energy Strategy & Smart Energy Plan – Cllr Richard Young.